Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm Not Gone

I've just been away...first to DC, then to Chicago. Some pleasure, mostly work. This was the view from my hotel room:



And the Chicago Tribune (in the corner):



And of course, the geese at Navy Pier:



It was FREEZING! I was looking just lovely after my two mile walk to the pier and then another two miles back. I did lots of shopping and lots of sight-seeing -screw the cold. But I am back at home and absolutely amazed I don't have a case of pneumonia at this point =) Snow and slush and hail were the order of the weekend, but there were some sunny days which I took advantage of big time --all in all, a successful week of business and pleasure.

Blog topics aplenty are buzzing at my fingertips, but for now I must sleep...and look forward to catching up to all I've missed in the blogsphere =)

1 comment:

Ms. Moon said...

Very nice pictures. Can't wait to hear some stories.