- I played ball tonight, catcher actually, and I'm so sore now that I wonder how I'm going to get out of my bed in the morning :) It was a really nice way to spend a Sunday though, and I really like getting to know my new teammates. It's a co-ed team and I think we've got a really good mix of both guys and girls. It's kinda weird that we're still getting to know each other and so sometimes that translates into confusion on the field, but we're learning. We'll get there.
- I went out with an old friend on Friday, and as always, I am reminded at how lucky I am to have certain people in my life.
- I'm having issues with another friend in my life right now, and it's gotten me feeling distracted and also out-of-sorts. I'm working through that. I really, really don't like when this happens.
- Right now, in my refigerator, I have leftover pizza AND leftover chinese. Can my life get any more like a sitcom?
- It looks like this because i'm going out of town on Wednesday--first to Albuquerue, then to Seattle, then to Portland. Then, taking the red-eye back to DC, and head to Balitmore the next day. It's going to be a hell of a way to end the month and I am hereby putting all of you in charge of writing nice long blog posts to keep me entertained while I wait in airports :)
Spring runneth over.